Morocco, Legendary country
Imagine a legendary country embraced tenderly in the arms of modern times.... you must be in Morocco.
Discover a country bursting with diversity. A unique organic charm: scented orange trees blooming in the middle of the city during spring, the enchantment of a mosque, superb Moorish palace, magnificently graceful veiled women, simple artisans captivated by the impressions of thousands of years...
You are enchanted by this land that is embedded with a series of extremely diverse regions: fruitful soil, snow-capped-mountains, scorching hot deserts, glistening seas, green forests.
The country is simultaneously African, Arab and European and these cultural sources are multiplying. They triple the character that is visible within the inhabitants homes:
- The Berbers: have a mysterious origin and have lived here for thousands of years. They have preserved their distinct culture and traditions.
-During the VIIth century, the Arabs invaded the kingdom and brought forth the most refined lcivilization of the middle ages. They brought with them their language, literature, and works of art that were admired worldwide.
- During the XXth century, the European influence established the modern economic orientation via the construction of art nouveau buildings, farm equipment, roads, factories... Morocco abruptly transformed its lifestyle from middle-aged living to modern times without losing touch with its origins.
And you will constantly be overwhelmed by the plethora of activities that are available: exploring the mountains, swimming in crystal clear water, following trails into the desert, walking through colorful countrysides, discovering small towns and picturesque villages.
Aside from these options, you still have a rich source of cultural treasures to discover: the 4 imperial cities (they were named as such since they increasingly became the capitals).
- Fez is the most important Islamic city within the country due to its past prestige.
- Marrakesh remains the intriguing caretaker for southern Morocco.
- Meknes Meknes is the "Moroccan Versailles". It was created by a sultan, who wanted to fulfill some of his dreams of grandeur.
- Rabat is the current capital, modern, clean, joyful and romantic all at the same time.
You will always be blown away by this country's charming ways after staying one week, one month or even one year in Morocco.
Bounty Tours messages
New Modern & professional design
Always we improve our web site www.bounty-tours.com to facilitate to you all your bookings online with our new professional & modern design . All your bookings online will more effectively be handled. Please try now with this new face of www.bounty-tours.com
New Rates 2015-2016
We thank you for having to use our services during the last season and we inform you that new tariffs 2015-2016 will be online as soon as possible to be able to carry out your bookings directly. In case you are facing any complications, please dont hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or +212528827711/12
All our prices are indicative, and must be confirmed after every effective booking.
For information, currency rate change is approximatively :
09.50 MAD for $1.00,
10.50 MAD for 1,00 €
If script doesn't work properly, please Subscribe to our newsletter
If you want to leave us: Unsubscribe from our newsletter